- Study Grant: The Centre provides study grant to the registered doctoral scholars to visit libraries within the country maximum for a period of 45 days. Application Proforma
- Contingency Grant: For the resigtered doctoral scholars who are not having any scholarship, the Centre provides a contingency grant for field work, typing and binding of the thesis. Application Proforma
- Seminar, Conference, Workshop Grant: The Centre provides grant to organize seminars, conferences, workshops by social science faculties, professional organizations and research institutes in the region. Application Proforma
- Research Project Grant: The Centre provides grants for any minor social science research projects.(click here for details)
Application forms for short term doctoral fellowship, contingency grant to Ph.D. Scholars and various other forms (click here).
- Lecture Series: The Centre organizes, NERC-NEHU Annual Lecture Series, NERC Special Lecture series and ICSSR Distinguished Lecture Series.
All scholars are advised to visit http://www.icssr.org for details related to ICSSR research grants, research fellowships – national fellowship, senior fellowship, general fellowship and doctoral fellowships, for visiting abroad to collect data for the doctoral research and to present papers in the seminar, conferences, etc., and application forms for respective programmes.