Events Sponsored by the ICSSR-NERC
- National Seminar on "North East Writings in English: A response to Post-Colonial, Social and Political Conflict" organised by Dept. Of English, Don Bosco College on 24th-25th August, 2017 at Don Bosco College, Maram, Manipur
Contact : Sr. Stella Thomas, Don Bosco College, Manipur, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seminar on "Indigenous Community of North East India: Issues and Challenges towards sustainability" organised by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC),Sonapur College on 12th-13th September, 2017 at Sonapur College, Assam
Contact: IQAC, Sonapur College, Assam
- National Seminar on "21st Century Trends in Teaching and Learning" organised by ICFAI University, Tripura on 6th-8th September, 2017 at ICFAI University, Tripura
Contact: ICFAI University, Tripura, Tel No: 0381-2865755, 2865757
- Seminar on "Politico-Economic Dynamics of North East India: The Present Trend" organised by Dept. Of Political Science, DM College of Arts, on 5th-8th September, 2017 at DM College of Arts, Imphal.
Contact: Dr. Keithellakpam Indramani Singh, Asst Prof, Dept of Political Science, DM College of Arts, Imphal
- National seminar on "Managing Human Resource at work place in the 21st Century" organised by Dept of Commerce, Assam University on 10th-11th November, 2017 at Assam University, Diphu Campus
Contact: Mr.Joyjit Sanyal, Asst Prof., Dept of Commerce, email id: email@example.com
- Seminar on "Agriculture and Human Development in India: Indigenous Practices, Scientific Views and Sustainability" organised by IGNOU in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati on 8th-9th September, 2017 at IGNOU.
Contact: Dr. Sujata Dutta Hazarika, Deputy Director, IGNOU, Guwahati Regional Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference on "Sustainable Rural Livelihood: Emerging Dimensions" organised by P G Dept. of Commerce, Rajiv Gandhi University on 10th-11th November,2017 at Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh.
Contact: Prof Tasi Kaye, Head, PG Dept. Of Commerce, Tel No. 360 -2277252(Off)