Skip to content
- National Seminar on Education: Affirmative Action and Inclusion in North East India
Organised by Department of Education, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills.
Date: 22-23 September 2022
- An Offline Mode Multidisciplinary Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya
NATIONAL CONFERENCE on “Challenges in Achieving 50 % GER in NE States By 2035 in Tertiary Education”
Organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Tulungia, Bongaigaon, Assam
Date: 8th and 9th July, 2022
- “Tourism Entrepreneurship & Start-up Opportunities in North Eastern Region”
Organised by: Department of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Assam University, Silchar
Date: 6-10 December 2021.
- “Tourism – A Path towards Sustainable Development of North Eastern States and Specially Arunachal Pradesh”
Organised by: Department of Commerce, Indira Gandhi Govt. College, Arunachal Pradesh
Date: 9-10 December 2021.
- “Gender and Society in Contemporary India: Issues and Prospects”
Organised by: Department of Sociology, Sankardev College,
Date: 9-10 December 2021.
- “Issues, Challenges and Prospects of Covid and Post Covid Employability in North-East India”
Organised by: Bordoloni Central College, Dhemaji, Assam for organising a seminar on
Date: 11-12 December 2021.
- “Efficacy of Virtual Learning in Higher Education Institutions in the Plight of Covid 19”
Organised by: Department of Education, Lakhimpur Girls College
Date: 6-7 January 2022.
- “Integrating Skill Development Programs in Higher Education”
Organised by: Department of Education, Livingstone Foundation International College, Nagaland
Date: 3-5 February 2022.
- “Environment across Disciplines: Perspectives on the 21st Century”
Organised by: Department of English, Bodoland University, Assam
Date: 9-11 February 2022.
- A National webinar on “The Quest for Emancipation: Intellectural Traditions among the Dalits and Tribes in India”
Organised by: Department of History, Tetso College, Dimapur, Nagaland
Date: 10th – 11th February 2022.
- “Interrogating the Inter-State Border Disputes in Contemporary North-East India”
Organised by: Department of History, Sankerdev College, Shillong
Date: 24-25 February 2022.
- A National Seminar on “Resurgent India, Emerging Bharat: Revisiting the Glorious Past (Commemorating Azadi Ki Amrit Mahotsav)”
Organised by: Department of Economics, Centre for Studies in Human Development (CSHD), Assam University.
Date: 11-12 February 2022.
- A Seminar on “Contemporary Economic Issues of Developing Countries”
Organised by: Department of Economics, Assam Don Bosco University, Assam
Date: 14-15 March 2022.
- A National Seminar on “Gender Equality: Problems, Strategies and Solutions in North-East India”
Organised by: Department of Economics, Charaibahi College, Assam
Date: 15-16 March 2022.
- A Workshop on “Contours of Ecology, Landscape, Identity and Development in North-East India”
Organised by: Institute of Tai Studies & Research, Assam
Date: 20-26 March 2022.
- An international Conference on “Global Hospitality and Tourism Conference on Contemporary Marketing Paradigms (GHTC-2022) Via Hybrid Mode”
Organised by: Centre for Management Studies, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh & Dept of Tourism and Hotel Management NEHU, Shillong
Date: 21-23 March 2022.
- “Tribal Literature, Thoughts and Creativity”
Organised by: Department of Hindi, NEHU, Shillong
Date:on 26-27 March 2022.